- 3.00 / 5
Alli Weight Loss Reviews
The Alli weight loss pill is a newcomer to the dieting industry, and has the edge when it comes to being one of the few with the approval of the FDA. The Alli website is impressive, and has a completely comprehensive guide to the Alli weight loss program. Alli is more than just a diet pill; the company gives their customers many incentives to be involved with the Alli community as a whole. The community features forums, tips, feedback, and the support of other member who are attempting to lose weight. The FAQ on the web site has a ton of good information about Alli, covering just about anything you might want to know. Videos are available of Alli “in action”, a guide to the Alli Starter Pack and a quiz, which is created to assist the potential customer in ascertaining if they are indeed prepared to not only make the physical commitment to lose weight, but be prepared mentally as well.
Alli is actually the same formulation as the prescription drug Xenical, just in an over-the-counter strength. Alli contains 60mg of Orlistat, which is approved by the FDA. This is an active ingredient that blocks the absorption of fat by the body. Alli is a simple pill that comes with very specific instructions. Alli only works when taken with meals that contain some amount of fat. Alli should be avoided if the meal includes very little fat or no fat at all. If the meal is laden with too much fat than is recommended, it will lead to having loose bowel movements that contain oil. It is also imperative that a multi-vitamin be taken before bed because Alli can decrease the function of fat soluble vitamins in the body.
Alli: Positive Features
- The Alli weight loss plan deals with all areas of weight loss
- A wholesome diet and exercise regime are strongly recommended
- The FDA approves Orlistat
- The website for Alli has superb FAQ areas
- The Alli Starter Pack has helpful guides and suggestions for losing weight
- The website has special instructions for the best method to use Alli
- Alli can be found at most drugstores
- Alli does not cost too much at about $59.99 for the Starter Pack.
Alli: Negative Features
- Alli does not have anything in it to control the appetite, like Hoodia
- If you don’t use it the right way, Alli can cause bad side effects
- The website for Alli is difficult to navigate
- Some people might prefer a more ‘pure’ herbal product.
The creators of Alli have worked hard to make their weight loss plan available for everybody and definitely offer plenty of support for their clients. Feeling that you have the support of a like-minded community can be very important to those trying to lose weight. Although it is an over-the-counter alternative to a prescription drug, Alli has received mixed reviews on independent websites. Most of the negative comments were in regard to the possible side effects of the pill, and the fact that it wasn’t what it was cracked up to be. In any case, the collective feeling seems to be that Alli is a force to reckoned with in the battle against the bulge and, as one of the few products approved by the FDA, could most certainly be recommended.