AppTrim is a weight management product that caters to people dealing with extreme weight problems, such as morbid obesity. Tagged as a “medical food” for dieters who are over 100 pounds overweight, the only way to acquire this product is through a licensed physician or health care professional. The official product website has a summarized information sheet regarding the AppTrim’s formulation that also explains how it works and how a person using the product should take it.
AppTrim is manufactured by a company named Physician Therapeutics.
Apptrim – Ingredients
L-Tyroine, Griffonia Seed Extract, Choline Bitartrate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, L-Serine, L-Histidine, L-Glutamic Acid, Caffeine, Cocoa Extract, and Grape Seed Extract
Apptrim – Product Description
Every human body has the hunger hormone Neuropeptide-Y, and the AppTrim formulation is designed to suppress it, causing one’s appetite to be curbed effectively. There are other neurotransmitters fostered by AppTrim as well. Seratonin decreases the body’s craving for carbohydrate content. Epinephrine improves the body’s fat burning function. Norephinephrine curbs hunger while Histamine suppresses Neuropeptide-Y. Other neurotransmitters produced by AppTrim include glutamate and acetylcholine.
It is advised to take AppTrim on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before any major meal. The recommended daily dosage is 2 tablets in the mid-morning and 2 in the mid-afternoon. More information is available on the manufacturer’s website, plcentral.com.
Apptrim – Advantages
- Formulation is powerful enough to tackle obesity
- Benefits include adequate appetite suppression and balancing of hormones in the body
- Comprehensive product information available on the official website
Apptrim – Drawbacks
- Designed only for extreme weight problems
- Side effects may include migraines, upset stomach, and mouth dryness
- Not advisable for people currently taking MAO inhibitors
- A money-back guarantee or a free trial of the product is not offered
- Scientific evidence backing up product’s claims are not published on the official website
- Product may only be bought through a licensed doctor or health care professional
Apptrim – The Bottom Line
Unless you are unhealthily overweight with over a hundred pounds to shed, you have no business considering Apptrim as a weight loss solution—it’s specifically designed to help people with extreme fat problems. You will need a doctor’s permission to purchase it, anyway. In any case, the minor lack in information about the ingredients and the absence of clinical proof on the official website must be noted and rectified for AppTrim to be deemed a suitable option.