AyurSlim: At a Glance
Based on the 3000-year-old Indian practice of Ayurveda for wellness, AyurSlim depends on a unique herbal blend to aid in the reduction of cravings and weight and promote a healthy way of living. Although no official website is available for information and ordering AyurSlim, the maker, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare maintains a website that details their 75 year background of commitment to supplying phytopharmaceuticals publicly. Ayurslim can be ordered via this website, along with several different Internet retailers. As the name implies, AyurSlim’s maker asserts that the product is a “researched ayurvedic herbal product” which aids in lowering cravings and burning fat. It is not made apparent what precisely this means, though the maker does furnish a thorough discussion of the drawbacks of obesity and the significance of keeping up an active lifestyle with balanced diet. A table of herbal components along with their Sanscrit terms augments the eastern authenticity of the item.
Ayurslim does not possess an official website with a full listing of each component, however some active ingredients and their purposes are detailed on retailer’s sites. Garcinia Cambogia (garcinia, vrikshamia) is reputed to limit fat production, but its effectiveness in humans has not been substantiated by human trials. Commiphora wightii (Indian Bedelluim, guggula) is believed to lower cholesterol and triglyceride concentrations, but minimal data is offered to oppose or verify this assertion. Gymnen sylvestre (Meshash rigini) lowers cravings for sweets by eliminating the tongue’s capacity to taste and crave sugar as well as assisting in removing sugars from the system. Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) works as a laxative to remove toxins from the system. Trigonella foenum-graecum (Medhika) allegedly lowers weight and some studies have demonstrated it may affect hyperglycemic activity in the system. While no full listing of ingredients is provided, the product does not seem to include caffeine. Some of the herbal components listed for Ayurslim do have a background as part of Ayrvedic treatment, though levels of the herbs in Ayurslim are unavailable. According to the manufacturer, AyurSlim is safe and has no known side effects.
AyurSlim: Positive Features
- AyurSlim includes no Caffeine.
- The website for the maker of Ayurslim advises reasonable tips for balanced diet and exercise-enhanced life habits.
- It is available in a simple to use capsule form.
- Affordably priced item offered by a few Internet marketers at $15.99 for a 60-ct supply.
- The maker doesn’t rely on exaggerated or outlandish boasts about their product.
AyurSlim: Negative Features
- Certain components in AyurSlim, like Garcinia Cambogia have dubious effects.
- The purgative or laxative results of Terminalis (Haritiki) may be discouraging for certain individuals.
- Ayurslim does not seem to possess an official website for the product.
- This product is not eligible for free trials or money back guarantees.
- AyurSlim does not seem to include a hunger suppressant.
AyurSlim seems to be an intermediate weight reduction product created to facilitate the suppression of the user’s appetite for sweets, remove toxins from the system, and burn fat. The maker does not imply that the product alone is sufficiently powerful to cause these results, instead, if used along with a balanced diet and exercises , it will lead to weight reduction and overall well-being. Because there is no official product website, it is hard to locate conclusive data or studies to support the maker’s modest assertions, yet the maker does seem to have a background of dedication to promoting life-enhancing items.