On first viewing, the Bioslim website is almost overwhelming in the amount of information it presents. The site, which is extremely professional looking, contains so many different categories and links that it is hard to find the details regarding the actual product. Medicus, the makers of Bioslim, take a holistic approach to weight loss. They offer a complete package to help the individual to not only lose weight, but hopefully make long term lifestyle changes. The program comes in three parts; the Bioslim formula, the food plan and the activity plan. They give their customers the option of registering in their free membership program, where they can access a variety of weight loss tools, Bioslim recommended recipes, healthy lifestyle literature and a doctor’s ‘hotline’. The program is also offered to non-customers, but at a cost of $49.95 a year.The website offers a thorough and extremely lengthy FAQ section that covers every single aspect of the program, including the ordering process, a large photo testimonial section and a detailed product information page.
Bioslim – Product Description
Bioslim is available in complete kits (adults or child’s) and in individual refill bottles. The actual formulas consist of three separate products is designed to ‘kick start’ and then maintain healthy weight loss. The Bioslim Accelerator is to be taken at the beginning of the program and contains a blend of all natural ingredients such as green tea, seaweed herbs, ginseng, calcium, chromium polynicotinate, and the Bioslim pyruvate complex. This is followed by the Ultra Slim Tone pills, which contain much of the same ingredients but with the addition of substances such as co-enzyme Q 10, licorice and dong quai. Finally, the Ultra vita/min plus, which again, contains a lot of the same ingredients (green tea, ginseng etc.) but has a number of added vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A, D and E, B-complex, vitamin C, calcium, magnesium and zinc. Whilst the company do an excellent job of listing the ingredients, no product label is shown, so it’s impossible to know exactly the amounts contained in each pill. The schedule for taking the pills is fairly complex too, and the consumer would certainly be advised to print out the schedule for easy reference.
- The company take a holistic, natural approach to weight loss, emphasising long term lifestyle changes.
- The package contains a lot of useful references and information.
- The formulas are all available in single bottle purchases.
- The website is extremely informative and nicely presented.
- The ingredients in the products are explained in detail.
- The company offers a 6-week money back guarantee.
- Bioslim has received a number of consumer complaints particularly regarding the ordering process and customer service.
- On closer inspection, all the formulas seem to contain many of the same ingredients.
- The dosage schedule is complicated and hard to follow.
- There appears to be a lack of actual clinical studies cited on the website.
Bioslim – The Bottom Line
Bioslim is presented in such a slick, detailed way that it certainly demands to be taken seriously. However, although the company deserves credit for putting emphasis on healthy eating and exercise, the negative feedback surrounding the product may make the consumer think twice about trying it. And, the low price of the kit (the six week adult package costs just $89.95) makes one wonder just how good the quality of the contents actually are.