Bush Mango Overview
Bush Mango is manufactured by Dynamic Health Laboratories Inc, who also makes and sells additional super fruit juice concentrates and liquid supplements. There are no stimulants in Bush Mango. It is an appetite suppressant and tasty drink, which is thought to support weight loss through its main ingredient, Irvingia Gabonensis. It also contains a proprietary blend including Hoodia Gordonii, Acai Berries, and Green Tea. The official website is limited, and there was no clinical data to read.
Bush Mango – Product Description
Hoodia Gordonii is a proven appetite suppressant, while Green Tea contains the stimulant Caffeine, which improves the metabolism and provides energy. Baobab contains a good source of nutrients, plus also boosting energy levels. Irvingia Gabonensis represses hunger, increases stamina levels, and boosts the metabolism and is used throughout the West Indian tribe to stave off hunger. When used in the correct amounts, Hoodia is a powerful slimming aid, and Bush Mango contains 500 mg in each capsule. Unfortunately, it is not for sale through dynamichealth.com, but it can be bought from third party retailers including GNC where a 32 fl oz bottle costs $24.99. Take two tablespoons before each meal.
Bush Mango – Advantages
- Dynamic Health Laboratories have been running since 1993.
- Increases the metabolism and reduces the appetite.
- It is available to buy from the popular supplement supplier GNC.
- Third party retailers selling Bush Mango may offer a refund.
Bush Mango – Drawbacks
- If you are taking medication, consult a physician beforehand. Same if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Claims to aid weight loss, but there is no clinical data to investigate.
- Although Green Tea may be a natural ingredient, it does contain the stimulant Caffeine, which may cause sensitivities in some individuals.
Bush Mango – The Bottom Line
Bush Mango is a tasty beverage produced by a popular manufacturer of liquid supplements and fruit juice concentrates. Although it is not available on the main website, it is widely available online and in high streets, where prices may vary. It is also not clear how much Green Tea is contained in the proprietary blend.