Celerite Slimming: At a Glance
With no product, or manufacturer’s website to lend support to the product, it is hard to find any pertinent information about Celerite Slimming Capsules. This herbal based fat burners/appetite suppressant, is unavailable from retail sources, and it’s foundation is unknown.
Celerite Slimming: Facts
Celerite Slimming Capsule, taken once daily, is a natural dietary supplement. It is derived from herbal extracts of many rare ingredients. These are sometimes intended for losing weight. Many are hard to locate information about. Some examples are: Tuckahoe, Guttiferae plant, Coleus Scutellarioides, Guarana, Marumi Kumquat and Trigonella Foenumm, and the stimulant Kola. All are intended to reduce body fat. Celerite additionally contains appetite suppressants like Daidaihua Extract, and amino acids, along with trace elements, like copper, iron, calcium, potassium, zinc, and selenium. There are no known side effects connected with Celerite.
Celerite Slimming: Positive Features
- A list of ingredients can be seen on a variety of retailer websites.
- Celerite is a tablet taken once daily. It has no known side effects.
- It also has no caffeine.
Celerite Slimming: Negative Features
- Celerite is expensive. A twelve day supply costs $34.99.
- Celerite cannot be purchased in retail stores.
- We don’t know much about the effectiveness of some of the ingredients found in Celerite.
Celerite Slimming: Conclusion
Celerite is a challenging product to review since there is very little information regarding it or its ingredients. It seems to be an appetite suppressant that relies on unusual ingredients to accomplish weight loss .