While most diet pills claim to produce instant results, Dietrim is a health supplement that encourages following a healthy diet and regular exercise routine to maximize the productâ€™s ability to regulate both the amount of lean muscle and body fat in the body. It aims to naturally increase the bodyâ€™s calorie burning function by maximizing the bodyâ€™s response to healthy eating habits and physical activity.
Dietrim is manufactured by experienced nutritionists at Vitabiotics.
Dietrim â€“ Ingredients
Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Iodine, B-Complex vitamins, Co-Enzyme Q10, Chromium, Antioxidants, and Cinnamon Bark
Dietrim â€“ Product Description
Dietrim has many active ingredients included in its formulation, and one of them directly affects the bodyâ€™s reaction to fat consumption. Conjugated Linoleic Acid stops the body from being absorbed any further while supporting lean muscle mass production. Other ingredients improve certain bodily functions in order to enable it to release unwanted weight naturally. Iodine improves the thyroid gland and fosters better metabolism. Vitamin B helps the body absorb the energy released from fats, proteins, and carbohydrates. Co-Enzyme Q10 also relates to energy in the body by preventing the attack of free radicals when the body is hard at work. Lastly, Chromium promotes healthy blood glucose levels while also curbing oneâ€™s appetite.
A box of Dietrim contains 60 capsules and can be ordered through the official website for ÂŁ13.25.
Dietrim â€“ Advantages
- Ingredients are properly listed and explained
- Productâ€™s marketing is honest in recommending diet and exercise to enhance weight loss efforts
- A customer review is published on the official website
- Manufacturer is known for producing top-quality merchandise
- Product is available through official website as well as other retailers
Dietrim â€“ Drawbacks
- The mention of free radical attack being possible during physical workouts may make people hesitant to exercise
- Money-back guarantee and free trial are not offered
- Proof illustrating that product is well-researched and tested is not published on the official website
Dietrim â€“ The Bottom Line
The fact that Dietrim is under the wing of a renowned health product manufacturer with 40 years of experience doesnâ€™t seem to matter since there seems to be a great lack of information available about the product. Although the ingredients are clearly identified, crucial results of supposed scientific studies performed on the product are nowhere on the official website. A free trial of the product is not available, and the insurance of a money-back guarantee is not in place. The only good thing about Dietrim is its honest statement that real healthy fat loss truly requires a healthy diet and regular exercise.