Dietrine: At a Glance
With the Atkins diet seemingly very admired in recent years, customers are extremely anxious regarding the quantity of carbohydrates in their diet. Carbohydrates turn into sugars that the body stores as fat if they are not used by the body as shown on the Dietrine website. This devotion to the process is understandable as Dietrine is a carbohydrate blocking supplement. Alpha amylase, the enzyme that works on carbohydrates, is “blocked” by Dietrine.
Dietrine contains an active carb blocker called Phase 2, which has undergone clinical testing, and the findings are presented on the website. The expected weight loss with Dietrine is well within safe dieting guidelines, just 1/2 to 1 pound. Their website provides an excellent FAQ section as well as links to various health-related organizations, including the American Heart Association and the American Diabetes Association. There is a free weight loss audio download and a losing weight book with each order as well as a membership in the Dietrine weight management club.
There are only three ingredients in this supplement and it is not a proprietary blend. White kidney beans have been shown to block carbohydrates which is why Phase 2 is extracted from them. There are 1,000 mg of white kidney bean extract in each serving. Chromium and Vanadium are the additional ingredients in Dietrine. Both of these ingredients are used to control blood sugar levels. Producing lean muscle is helped along by Chromium while Vanadium increases cellular metabolism and decreases the rate at which cholesterol is manufactured. One pill before eating twice a day is all you need to take.
Dietrine: Positive Features
- There are no harmful stimulants in this product.
- Carbohydrates are blocked by this supplement.
- The company presents free of charge rewards with every purchase.
- A very navigable website is another positive feature.
- A 90-day money back guarantee is included.
- Dietrine has not had any consumer complaints as of the time of this writing.
Dietrine: Negative Features
- The wording on the website offers “2 free bottles” but this is only true for orders up to 4 bottles, so this is misleading.
- This product does not possess strong fat burning ingredients or anti-oxidants.
- There is not much information in the testimonials.
This supplement is more for those trying to cut carbohydrates out, not for those who are just trying to shed a few extra pounds. The cost is about average, with a 30 day supply running about $40.74; if you place a larger order, a discount is available. Dietrine has definite benefits for those looking for carbohydrate blocking; one very large benefit being that it contains Phase 2.