Fat Assassin: At a Glance
In researching the product ‘Fat Assassin‘ there is very little information available. No website exists for the product, thus the customer can only obtain details from consumer sites and wellness-type stores. The precise manufacturer of Fat Assassin is not identified. Customers have claimed that the customer support number they are given to place a product order does not provide any tips or ingredient details.
Fat Assassin: Facts
Fat Assassin includes Hoodia Gordonii, a hunger suppressor that originates with a type of cactus indigenous to South America. The quantity of Hoodia derivative contained in the product is 100mg, and is of a type that studies have demonstrated is not as efficient as the powder form. Two other active constituents that are included are Cha de bugre and Gaurana, both of which are stimulants. According to research, Hoodia Gordonii has no effectiveness at a 100mg level. A minimum of 2,250mg is the daily requirement. No additional descriptions are offered concerning the ingredients, and the inert ingredients are not identified. It is essential for customers to be aware of this in the event of allergic reaction or sensitivity.
Fat Assassin: Positive Features
- The maker provides an offer for a complimentary 30-ct bottle.
- Fat Assassin includes ingredients recognized as hunger suppressors.
Fat Assassin: Negative Features
- There is a dearth of information concerning Fat Assassin.
- No FAQ segment is provided.
- Consumers may have to battle heavy sales pitches because they have to resort to calling for information about the product.
- It is absurd and highly improbably that a dieter could lose 25lbs in 30 days, as this product claims.
- Insufficient amounts of Hoodia Gordonii are included to be effective.
- Even though they do offer a complementary bottle, no terms and conditions or return policies are stated.
- Instructions for taking the product are not identified in terms of dosage, etc.
Fat Assassin: Conclusion
Those interested in losing weight loss are definitely advised to avoid a product about which so little is known. It is impossible to make an informed decision about Fat Assassin because there is so little information available about the product. The product’s price is in the middle range, at $52.90 for two month’s worth of the product, however this is a big investment for an item that is not demonstrated effective.