Whether men or women is concerned with fats, obesity, or overweight he/she should endeavor on its own to lose weight in a safe and secure manner to sustain a good life span. Fat men and women should lose weight for superior fitness. As these types of people are prone to have an increased risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, and other infirmity. Shedding pounds consequentially lowers down all these risks.
Consulting with a fitness expert is wise step before opting a solution. As they will rally round you to set reasonable targets established on a proper weight for your height, build and age.
Men are very active as compared to as they may need up to 2500 calories per day. Other women and inactive men need only about 2000 calories per day. A safe plan is to eat 300 to 500 lesser calories in a day to lose 1 to 2 pounds every week.
Work out is must!
Execute at least 25-30 minutes of work out, like brisk walk in most of days of the week. The motive is to burn more calories than you consume. You need to use up the day’s calories and some of the calories stored in your body fat.
Consume a smaller amount sugar and fats
This will help you decrease calories. Junk foods and fatty stuff can speedily use up a day’s calories. And these foods may not provide the other nutrients you necessitate.
Guidelines for decreasing calories:
- Have bounty of fruits, grain, and vegetables products.
- Have only little, sole servings of foods high in calories or fat.
- Consume a smaller amount sugar and few sweet meats.
- Gulp less alcohol or if possible no alcohol.
- Prefer foods whose labels asserts low, light calories or fat.
- Avoid skim milk products and reduced fat cheeses.
- Eat fat-free or low-fat plain yogurt.
- Shun fish, poultry and meat as far as possible.
- Make certain that your other foods of the day are low in fat and calories.
- Multiplicity in the diet facilitates you to get all the vitamins and necessary nutrients.