GNC-X12: At a Glance
The GNC name is a familiar one to most consumers, and they have gained credibility in their manufacturing of a variety of health products. They possess a fine reputation making customers confident in purchasing products from them. The X-12 diet aid is included on GNC’s official site yet not much detail is offered. No segment including FAQs or testimonials from users are offered. If a customer wants to find out more regarding the product or user testimonials they need to search for themselves online. It is recognized though that X-12 promotes burning 12 times as many calories post-exercise and 278 more calories than from solely working out. Furthermore, the maker provides lab tests to support these details. The official web content furnishes the product label along with concise explanations of the pill’s components.
Gnc X12 – Facts
GNC X-12 is mostly a pill that burns fat and boosts metabolic rate. In addition to Niacin, it includes a proprietary mixture of Caffeine, Anhydrous Capsimax, Capsicum Fruit derivative or Cayenne, Biperine and Black Pepper. Among the contents that are not active ingredients are Cellulose, Titanium, Gelatin and dyes. The maker suggests users have a single pill with water 1/2 to 1 hour prior to exercising, or, on days of rest, prior to the morning meal.
Gnc X12: Positive Features
- GNC is well respected as a company
- The item has been tested and proved to give results
- The GNC organizations promote a healthy way of living
- No Ephedra is found in the product
Gnc X12: Negative Features
- No customer feedback or FAQs on the website
- It is pricey, as it costs $49.99 to buy for only 30 days worth of product
- Caffeine is the main ingredient, which is quite simple
- X-12 has nothing to stop your hunger, such as Hoodia Gordonii
Gnc X12: Conclusion
With so little knowledge out there for GNC X-12 it is difficult to determine the effectiveness of it.
GNC X12 Positive Features
- GNC is a company people trust
- Tests have shown the product to work
- The GNC organization is all about healthy living for customers
- Ephedra is nowhere to be found in GNC X12
Gnc X12: Negative Features
- Customers have not left feedback on the site, nor is there a FAQ section
- The product is quite costly, as it is $49.99 for just a month’s worth
- Caffeine is the basic ingredient, which is a common item
- GNC X-12 doesn’t have an appetite stopper in it like Hoodia Gordonii
GNC X12: Conclusion
With such little information out there for GNC X12 it is hard to tell if it works. That said, consumers would be wise to note that there are other products similar to this on the market available at a cheaper price.