Hoodia Chaser is an appetite suppressant using the popular ingredient Hoodia Gordonii. What makes Hoodia Chaser different to many other products on the market is that it is in a liquid form, rather than capsules, the advantage being that it can be absorbed into the body faster than a pill and therefore start to work sooner.The Hoodia chaser website is very accessible and informative. It provides a lot of information about the origins of Hoodia Gordonii, how it was discovered and developed as a modern weight loss product. The manufacturers claim that unlike other Hoodia containing products, theirs is 100% certified, even providing pictures of the certificates (although they are so small, it is impossible to really tell exactly what they say).
The ingredients listed in Hoodia Chaser are very simple. It is a blend of Hoodia Gordonii for suppressing the appetite, Garcinia Cambogia which controls the synthesis of fatty acids, green tea, a powerful antioxidant, and a plant based digestive enzyme. All these ingredients will be beneficial in suppressing the appetite, although one independent website noted that the amount of Hoodia Gordonii is relatively small plus, it is generally thought that the liquid is inferior to the powder. The website gives a very good explanation of all the ingredients, including that of magnesium, which strangely is not actually listed on the product. It should be noted that Hoodia Chaser also contains 30% alcohol, which may deter some consumers.
- The product contains Hoodia Gordonii.
- The product is easy to take and can be added to liquid or food.
- It is good for people who have trouble swallowing pills.
- The company offers a 90-day money back guarantee.
- The website stresses the importance of exercise and diet whilst taking Hoodia Chaser.
- The website offers comprehensive and extensive information about their product.
- There is generally good word of mouth about Hoodia Chaser.
- The website uses logos from news sources to promote the product, even though they are not actually endorsing Hoodia Chaser.
- It is thought that liquid Hoodia is inferior to powder.
- The FAQ section only concerns how to order the product.
- The product makes some exaggerated claims such as how it provides ‘superhuman strength’.
- The product contains alcohol.
The Bottom Line
There is a lot of independent evidence to show that Hoodia Gordonii is an important and valid appetite suppressant, but most users would benefit more from taking the ingredient in powdered form. Judging from dieting forums and websites, consumers have has some success with Hoodia Chaser however, and it is certainly not one of the more expensive products on the market, costing $39.59 for one bottle.