Hoodia XR: At a Glance
Hoodia XR is one of a range of formulations now offered for sale that are based on the popular new appetite suppressing ingredient. TV shows such as Oprah, and 60 minutes featured the product a few years back, many companies have created their own version of pills containing Hoodia Gordonii, and some work better than others. The makers of Hoodia XR, Great Herbal Labs, have made a pill that leads the pack because it contains substantial amounts of Hoodia, 1000mg, and comes in a timed-released formula. The origins, benefits and uses of the Hoodia plant are discussed in great detail on the company website. Unlike similar products on the market today, Hoodia XR really shows the certificates that were issued to Great Herbal Labs, proving that their ingredients are the real deal. The Hoodia XR website is pretty straightforward, featuring a good FAQ section, which covers all topics from ordering to questions concerning health related to Hoodia, a section containing testimonials, and manufacturer’s information.
Hoodia XR: Facts
As was mentioned before, Hoodia XR claims that it contains 1000mg of the ingredient. 750mgs is the standard amount for other similar Hoodia products. However, based on an independent expert’s opinion, in order for a capsule to have 1000 mg, it would have to be as big as a horse pill! The only remaining ingredients contained in the product are Stearic Acid, Cosscarmellose Sodium and Magnesium Stearate. It is a misfortune that there is not any reason given for them being included. The manufacturers advise to use Hoodia XR three times daily ideally before eating. The product is suitable to use in the evening, as it contains no caffeine or other stimulants.
Hoodia XR: Positive Features
- Hoodia XR has 1000mg of authentic Hoodia Gordonii.
- Hoodia Gordonii is an established and favorite way to control the appetite.
- The purity of the formula is evidenced on the website.
- The company suggests that their product be used in combination with a healthy diet, and exercise.
- There is a 30 day guaranteed refund on bottles whether they are opened or unopened.
- The amount of pounds that customers’ lost in the written evaluations are healthy amounts (i.e. estimated 2 pounds each week)
Hoodia XR: Negative Features
- This item appears to be offered only from the manufacturers, which makes competitive pricing impossible.
- There is no explanation regarding the added ingredients.
- The product is only effective in suppressing the appetite and has no fat burners, or antioxidants.
Hoodia XR: Conclusion
Regardless if Hoodia XR really does have 1000mg of Hoodia or doesn’t, this is still a very good product that would definitely influence the appetite. Because it has no fat burning ingredients, or anything that will quicken the metabolism, it would be crucial to take this pill, and include some form of cardio exercise, and a healthy diet. It has garnered mostly positive reviews by individual consumers, and is relatively inexpensive, only costing $49.95 for a one month supply. If the consumer thought it was effective, it would be a fiscally sensible to buy it in bulk, as the company applies discounts to big orders.