HoodiaP57 is set apart from other weight loss pills because of its high concentration of Hoodia (1500 mg per serving) – it is concentrated with 20 times the strength of regular Hoodia. Moreover, Hoodia P57 is certified as 100% pure, organic South African Hoodia…and nothing else! There are no fillers, no stimulants, and no other ingredients as found in some lesser grade Hoodia products on the market. Hoodia P57 is named after the molecule found in the Hoodia plant which makes you feel full. The P57 molecule is estimated to be up to 10,000 times as potent as glucose in sending the signal to the brain that tells your body it is NOT hungry.
HoodiaP57 – Product Description
Each bottle of HoodiaP57 contains a certificate that guarantees that the Hoodia used is 100% pure South African Hoodia – therefore you are getting the strongest and purest appetite suppressant on the market. A one month supply of HoodiaP57 is $49.99 – if you purchase a two month supply you will save $10. The more bottles you order at one time the greater your savings – you may view the money saving offers on their official website (HoodiaP57.com).
- 100% pure Hoodia with a letter of certification to back up this claim
- Safe, natural and no side effects
- Product has been manufactured to 20x strength
- 60 day money back guarantee – full refund
- Every order includes a free 1 year subscription to a lifestyle magazine
- Excellent customer service – easy to contact and very helpful
- Hoodia P57 is not available in stores, can only be purchased on the official website
HoodiaP57 – The Bottom Line
If you are serious about weight loss but a slave to cravings and hunger pains, then this is the product for you. When you can stop focusing on your food cravings you can start focusing on your weight loss goals, become more active and perhaps shift your diet from junk food to a more healthy alternative. Hoodia P57 may not burn fat or boost your energy but it will decrease your appetite with its highly concentrated formula and begin you on your way to losing weight and keeping it off.