HydroSlim is a small pill added to water, which creates a tasty pink lemonade flavor. It is calorie, carbohydrate, and sugar free. The ingredients in HydroSlim include Guarana seed, Green Tea, Sida Cordifolia, and Chromium. Together, this blend normalizes blood sugar, reduces the appetite, and increases calorie burn. Even when the body is resting, Catechin Polyphenols release to burn fats. The manufacturer, Evolution Slimming Ltd states that HydroSlm has no side effects.
HydroSlim – Product Description
An effective dietary supplement will support weight loss without affecting the catabolism of healthy muscle tissue. Sida Cordifolia kindles the nervous system allowing the body to effectively oxidize fats, while Green Tea and Guarana are both rich in Caffeine, which increase energy, burn fat, and increase calorie burn through thermogenesis. A month supply of three boxes of HydroSlim retails for £29.99 through hydroslim.com.
HydroSlim – Advantages
- Available as a pill added to water, Hydroslim mixes to a delicious pink lemonade flavored beverage
- It is sugar free and contains no calories or carbohydrates.
- A list of each ingredient is published on the official website.
- Suited toward both men and women.
- Caffeine is a well-known stimulant added to most dietary supplements.
- Reasonably priced.
HydroSlim – Drawbacks
- Hydroslim is not available as a free trial.
- The manufacturer does not offer a refund policy.
- Further details about each ingredient could be a useful addition to the official website.
- Unfortunately, there is no clinical research to support weight loss.
- Too much caffeine consumption may create side effects in some people.
- Contraindications are clearly listed on the manufacturers website.
- It is unclear if this product is delivered worldwide.
HydroSlim – The Bottom Line
When HydroSlim is added to water, it creates a tasty pink lemonade beverage. It is calorie free and contains no carbohydrates or sugar and makes a delicious alternative to plain water. Although the key ingredients claim to be natural, it does contain the stimulant Caffeine, which may create unpleasant side effects including anxiety and heart palpitations. There is also no clinical research supporting either of its ingredients.