Like what its product name implies, Irvingia is a dietary supplement scientifically proven to facilitate efficient fat burn and is chiefly comprised of Green Tea and Irvingia Garbonensis, the latter a component that’s marketed as “the best fat loss remedy in 25-years”. Also known as African Mango, Irvingia Garbonensis has undergone numerous studies and has been found to effectively increase the body’s metabolic rate, curb one’s food cravings, lower cholesterol levels, and maintain blood glucose levels.
Irvingia – Ingredients
Green Tea and Irvingia Garbonensis (African Mango)
Irvingia – Product Description
Irvingia’s formulation has two prime ingredients. Green Tea is a popular ingredient in the diet pill industry and is known for its ability to suppress the appetite. It also has benefits that improve digestion and circulatory health. A study done on Green Tea published on The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows those male subjects who’ve ingested Green Tea experienced an ideal decline in weight and fat in the body.
African Mango contains a fiber that acts as a bulk-forming laxative that breaks down fat cells. While it works as an effective appetite suppressant, it also supports better Leptin sensitivity, encourages higher production of fat-burning hormones, and transforms sugar into triglycerides, in effect lessening the size and number of fat cells present in the body. Studies done on the product showcases an average of 28.1 pounds of healthy weight loss in subjects, compared to the results found in the placebo group, a mere 1.5 pounds lost.
A bottle of Irvingia contains 120 capsules and is available for purchase on the official website for $39.95.
Irvingia – Advantages
- Product contains heavily studied ingredients proven to produce noteworthy results
- Customer reviews that include photos are published on the official website
- All-natural formulation supposedly causes zero side effects
- A 2-month money-back guarantee is offered
- Available for purchase on the website as well as other third party retail websites
Irvingia – Drawbacks
- High dosage of product may cause adverse reactions like restlessness, flatulence, and migraines
- Free trial of the product is not offered
- Contact information provided is insufficient
- Product website lacks information
Irvingia – The Bottom Line
Irvingia has a very simple formulation comprised of easily researchable ingredients. The reasonable price and the 2-month money-back guaranteed offered surely make trying Irvingia for the first time an attractive option. However, take note of possible side effects that can be had from taking too much of the product—there are people who might not be recommended to use Irvingia.