LeptiLean is a diet supplement that aims to facilitate healthy weight loss by curbing the appetite, boosting the body’s sluggish metabolism, and providing an early feeling of fullness during meals. Manufactured by Advocare, LeptiLean has a formulation that contains proprietary ingredients like PhosphoLean and Lepticore and is free from caffeine and other similar stimulants.
LeptiLean caters to people who can’t resist the urge to eat and have no portion control. It can be taken any time of the day. The official product website has very limited information and does not have any customer comments published.
LeptiLean – Ingredients
Vitamin A, Lepticore, Biotin, PhosphoLean, Naringin Extract, N-Oleoyl-PE & EGCG, and Cat’s Claw Extract
LeptiLean – Product Description
LeptiLean’s formulation has anti-inflammatory benefits to give, thanks to Lepticore, a component known to increase leptin in the brain, causing satiety. It also increases the body’s metabolic rate by unleashing Naringin into the system, a flavanone glycoside commonly found in citrus fruits. The PhosphoLean in the formula improves oxidation of fat.
A 30-day supply of LeptiLean is available at the official website for $45.95, but it can also be purchased through many third party retail sites for a discounted rate. To maximize results, taking 2 LeptiLean capsules 2 times a day before meals is recommended.
LeptiLean – Advantages
- Formula contains 2 proprietary ingredients
- Has no stimulants included
- Complete contact information is provided
- A summarized product information sheet is available on the official website
- Product is also offered by other third party retail websites
LeptiLean – Drawbacks
- Information on the official website is limited
- Clinical proof supporting product’s claims are not cited
- Customer reviews are not featured on the official website
- A money-back guarantee does not seem to be offered
- Not suitable for women who are pregnant or are nursing
LeptiLean – The Bottom Line
The available information about the product LeptiLean is very basic, featuring only two patented ingredients that are believed to cause significant weight loss results. The inclusion of the other ingredients listed is not explained, and there is an absence of verifiable scientific evidence that support the product’s claims. That and the absence of a money-back guarantee will surely discourage dieters who require comprehensive product information.