On the home page of the official Lishou website, it discusses how it is important to change the diet to encourage weight loss and why a sluggish metabolism will suppress weight loss. The herbs in Lishou have been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for centuries. Lishou claims to burn fat effectively and promote a healthy appetite to aid weight loss. Unfortunately, there are no customer testimonials or clinical facts to back up the weight loss claims considering Lishou claims to have a scientifically proven formula. Lishou is a widely copied product, and, its manufacturer, Lishou Magic states that it is only sold in bottles and not available in a blister pack.
Lishou – Product Description
Lishou contains 100 percent natural ingredients, one of which includes Tuckahoe—relieves hunger pains, and boosts serotonin levels to suppress the appetite. Other ingredients include Lotus Leaf—invigorates the blood, prevents muscle spasms, and treats diarrhea and Bitter Orange Fruit, which claims to burn excess fat and suppress the appetite. The official website is originalishou.com, and the product retails for $25.99 for a 40-day supply (40-capsules). There is no supplement information listed on the official website, but the product is available to purchase through a secure checkout. There is no free trial or money back guarantee offered, nor is there an address or email. It is recommended to take Lishou once per day before breakfast with a glass of water.
Lishou – Advantages
- Claims to use 100 percent natural ingredients.
- The product is reasonably priced.
- Secure checkout.
Lishou – Drawbacks
- Lishou is widely available on the Internet at variable prices, some of which may be fake.
- There are no customer testimonials.
- Avoid if you have hypertension, coronary heart disease, psychosis, or cerebrovascular disease, are pregnant or breastfeeding, have glaucoma, or liver/kidney failure.
- Do not take with alcohol and avoid if you are a drug addict or taking medication.
- Side effects include a dry mouth and slight dizziness.
- Recommends that you incorporate a healthy diet and exercise plan when taking Lishou.
- Its manufacturers do not guarantee that people will lose weight when taking
- Lishou. It is stated that some people will and some won’t, which could put off consumers.
- There is no money back guarantee, free trial, or contact information.
Lishou – The Bottom Line
Lishou has no clinical research linking its ingredients to weight loss. Lishou is a widely copied product and available at various prices online, but it is claimed that the original Lishou is available only in a bottle of 40-capsules with a specific holographic logo. It is also recommended to follow an exercise and diet program, which would encourage weight loss without a supplement.