- 3.00 / 5
There seems to be very limited information about the Metabofire product, even from the official website. The official site is very simple, containing ordering information, an ingredient list and a very short testimonial section. There are no frequently asked questions, nor are there any clinical trials shown.The main purpose of Metabofire is to increase the body’s fat burning potential (the thermogenesis process), allowing the user to burn fat ’24 hours a day’. They claim that it starts working in seconds and is so powerful that it cannot be sold in stores. However, the manufacturers of Metabofire make of point of stating how much better it is than Xenical (obviously their main competitor), and how, as well as being more effective, will not cause the unpleasant side effects that Xenical apparently does (including poor bowel control, and gas).
Metabofire – Product Description
Metabofire contains a fairly short list of ingredients, including a proprietary blend of Green Tea, Korean Ginseng, Garcinia Cambogia, Bee Pollen, White Willow, Cellulose and Vanadyl Sulfate. The additional ingredients are Guarana extract and Citrus Aurantium, here listed as Bitter Orange and processed to produce synephrine. This is a particularly important ingredient as not only is it an effective fat burner, it is also touted as a safe alternative to Ephedrine. Metabofire should be taken twice a day, one capsule before meals. It would not be advisable to take in the evening however, due to the stimulating effect of the pills and it is unfortunate that the website does not contain such a warning.
- The ingredients in Metabofire are powerful fat burners and metabolism boosters.
- The product label is shown on the website.
- The company offers a free 7 day trial.
- The product contains no Ephedrine.
- The company do advise that the consumer use the product in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle.
Metabofire – Drawbacks
- No clinical trials are presented.
- The customer immediately starts being auto-billed for the product once they’ve received the free trial bottle.
- There is no FAQ section.
- The website is not particularly attractive or professionally presented.
- No explanation is offered regarding the function of the individual ingredients.
Metabofire – The Bottom Line
Although it claims to be different, Metabofire does not seem to be any better than similar fat burning products on the market. It contains much the same ingredients and is offered at the standard price for such products, $39.99 for a 60 capsule bottle. Anyone considering Metabofire as a supplement would be advised to take advantage of the free trial first, but to be aware that by doing so, they will be signed up for the auto-billing service, which can sometimes be hard to cancel.