MytoSlim is marketed as an all-natural weight loss supplement that improves the body’s metabolism and maximizes the effects of healthy eating habits and regular exercise. It claims to also reactivate enzymes that burn fat that gradually stop working as people age, rejuvenating the body’s weight loss mechanism.
MytoSlim’s manufacturer is identified as Weight Management Institute and has a very limited product website that does not feature customer reviews.
MytoSlim – Ingredients
3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone, Thiamin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract 20%, Riboflavin, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and Pantothenic Acid
MytoSlim – Product Description
3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroedpiandrosterone is one of MytoSlim’s primary ingredients and is known to release important thermogenic enzymes that naturally become dormant as age affects the body. An 8-week study performed on the ingredient shows very significant weight loss results in subjects that also observed regular exercise regimens and healthy diet plans.
MytoSlim’s formulation also includes Panax Ginseng Root and B-Vitamins believed to provide the body with improvements in metabolism, strength, focus, and immunity against illnesses. These claims are not backed up by verifiable clinical results on the official website.
A bottle of MytoSlim can be bought for $49.99 on the official website. The recommended daily dosage for the product is once in the morning and once later in the day, with a gap of at least 8 hours in between takes.
MytoSlim – Advantages
- Formulation is comprised of all-natural ingredients
- Product contains zero stimulants
- Important questions are answered on the official website
- Contact information provided is sufficient
- A 1-month money-back guarantee is offered
- Special offers are available for orders more than 1 bottle
MytoSlim – Drawbacks
- Product is moderately priced
- Customers are recommended to lessen calorie intake before seeing desirable results
- Official website contains limited data and does not fully explain the product’s formulation
- Product website does not feature customer feedback
- Not recommended for users who are currently on other medication
MytoSlim – The Bottom Line
In order to be deemed a worthy weight loss supplement option, the makers of MytoSlim need to provide the necessary information most users would like to see in their health products. Ingredients used in the product need to be further explained and should be backed up by scientific evidence proving their benefits and effectiveness, especially if the product is priced a little bit higher than most 1-month supply bottles of diet pills in the market today. At least there’s a money-back guarantee offered, if you are willing to try anything once.