Natural sweeteners like Stevia are a fabulous attention to the slimmer’s market, as they are both additive and calorie free. NuStevia can be sprinkled over food, added to drinks, or used when baking. NuStevia supports diabetics and is sweeter than white table sugar; therefore it requires only a little. NuNaturals is the manufacturer. It is available to buy in a 4 oz tub or box of 50 sachets. Maltodextrin is the food grade flavor free carbohydrate added to NuStevia.
NuStevia – Product Description
Maltodextrin, derived from corn, is liquefied and adapts into a thick liquid, which separates after it has been spray dried. Half a teaspoon contains 920 mg of Maltodextrin and only 80 mg of natural Stevia. A dose of NuStevia contains far less sugar than two spoons of table sugar. The natural flavor is not disclosed, as it is known as a “trade secret.” A box of 50 sachets retails for $5.99 or a 4 oz tub sells for $9.99. Use a quarter to half a teaspoon in beverages or on food. It is available to buy through the main website nunaturals.com.
NuStevia – Advantages
- There is a free trial sample of NuStevia available through the manufacturers website. Full details are supplied.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- NuStevia contains only a gram of carbohydrates and is calorie and sugar free.
- Tasty recipes are published on the main website.
- Free of synthetics, saccharin, MSG, wheat, soy, artificial sweeteners, gluten, artificial colors and flavors, aspartame, and sucralose.
- NuNaturals have been running for over 18 years.
- NuStevia is very concentrated and a little goes a long way.
NuStevia – Drawbacks
- Unfortunately, the main website has no customer testimonials.
- There does not appear to be a refund policy.
- As the natural flavoring in Stevia is trade secret, the flavors are not disclosed.
NuStevia – The Bottom Line
NuStevia contains the natural sugar substitute from the Stevia plant. It is great when added to foods and beverages and does not affect blood sugar levels, which makes it an inexpensive sugar substitute for diabetics.