PatentLEAN is a brand of dietary product that contains a scientifically proven formula designed to help dieters shed excess weight. While other diet pills may contain stimulants such as Phenylpropanolamine or caffeine, PatentLEAN is made from purely herbal, non-stimulating extracts that becomes even more effective as a weight loss solution when combined with healthy eating habits and regular exercise. For 8 weeks in a scientific study, subjects were made to take PatentLEAN while observing a low-calorie diet and a regular exercise routine, and their results are 200% better than those experienced by subjects in the placebo group.
PatentLEAN – Ingredients
3-Acetyl-7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone (7 Keto)
PatentLEAN – Product Description
7 Keto is an active ingredient identified as a metabolite of DHEA, a component created inside the body by the adrenal glands that promotes better metabolism. Through increasing the body’s metabolic rate, this ingredient aims to burn more calories, improve lean muscle production, lessen fat absorption, and ultimately shed excessive weight.
In the absence of an official PatentLEAN product website, an extensive analysis of 7 Keto is not available. However, the product may be bought from various online retailers, with a bottle priced at $19.49. Recommended dosage is 2 times a day.
PatentLEAN – Advantages
- Product is affordable
- Product is widely available online through third party websites
- Formulation does not include stimulants
- Designed to facilitate healthy weight loss by improving metabolism
PatentLEAN – Drawbacks
- Product does not have an official product website
- Although some research on 7 Keto can be found on the Internet, they do not necessarily apply to the product’s formulation
- Scientific evidence backing up product’s claims is unavailable
- No customer reviews are highlighted, all assumed information is based on outside sources
- Manufacturer of product is not clearly identified
PatentLEAN – The Bottom Line
It is very hard to trust a product whose manufacturer is not clearly identified. With the lack of an official product website, there’s no real way of knowing what the formulation is really made of and what it does to the body to foster actual weight loss. There is no clinical proof proving PatentLEAN’s effectiveness or safety for that matter. 7 Keto may be an up and coming ingredient in the diet pill industry and there may be outside sources calling it an effective weight loss component, but personal findings on the ingredient need to be released by PatentLEAN’s manufacturer itself in order to market their product as a worthy option.