Perfect Body Plan Overview
The Perfect Body Plan is a fitness program sold in the form of an e-book. The website that advertises the product is written in a highly exaggerated way (for example, it claims the plan will ‘rip fat off your bones whilst you sleep’!) but does in fact contain a good amount of straightforward information about the product.
The website uses a lot of space describing why other weight loss plans do not work and even provides a comparison chart to show why the Perfect Body Plan is superior. The site also contains a reasonably good FAQ section but does not feature any customer testimonials, which is unusual for this type of ‘hyped’ product.
Perfect Body Plan – Product Description
The Perfect Body Plan is a program that requires the user to follow a strict set of exercise and fitness routines in order to achieve optimum results. Although no details are given on the website regarding any specifics of the routines, it does explain how the plan can be customized to suit the user’s abilities.
The plan features three different fitness programs and can be used with or without the addition of weights. A section on the website shows 26 features of the program including sections on stretching, diet and nutrition information, power tips, how to calculate the amount of calories burned and instructions on constructing ones own personal body plan. Although the plans main focus is on fitness, the program encourages small meals be eaten throughout the day, low carbohydrate and high protein foods and promotes the use of dietary supplements and vitamins.
The e-book is available for downloading immediately upon ordering and comes with an 8-week 100% money back guarantee. The one time fee for the book is $79.95, although at the time of writing it was offered for $49.95, with free updates and newsletters included.
Perfect Body Plan Advantage
- The program focuses on using exercise as the main weight loss tool
- The program can be tailored to suit the individual’s needs and ability
- The diet requires no meal replacements or prepared meals
- There is an 8-week money back guarantee
- The program can be done either at a gym or at home
- The program provides information on nutrition and diet
- The e-book is offered at a discounted price
- The user receives frequent updates and newsletters
Perfect Body Plan – Drawbacks
- The website is written in a highly exaggerated way
- The claims of losing 30lbs in 30 days is not medically safe
- The website does not give specific details regarding the types of exercises or routines
- The plan offers no additional support in terms of community forums, coaching etc.
- The user has to rely solely on themselves for motivation
- There are no positive independent reviews of the plan on any independent dieting forums or websites
Perfect Body Plan – The Bottom Line
Any consumer would be taking a considerable leap of faith by ordering this plan when so few details are known about it. It is a shame that the company behind the plan decided to market the product in such a gimmicky way, as the fundamentals of the program seem to be very sensible. If considering this product, it would be advisable for the consumer to check with other dieters via dieting forums and chat rooms to see if anyone else has experienced the plan, or even if to determine how legitimate it actually is.