PGX Daily Ultra Matrix Overview
Although PGX Ultra Matrix is ultimately a weight loss supplement, it is marketed more as an aid in overall lifestyle change. Offering a range of plans to suit one’s life, the aim of PGX is to help control cravings that can lead to, or have already caused, weight gain.
The information website for PGX is very impressive and contains good, clearly labelled sections explaining the product, how to use it and exactly what to expect from it. The site also contains customer video testimonials and an excellent FAQ section which covers most aspects of the product, such as who can or cannot use it and how long it needs to be taken. The website is almost completely free of over-exaggerated statements or marketing techniques and provides a good section on how PGX has been featured positively in the media.
The manufacturers of PGX provide extensive details of the clinical studies performed on the product and the results of how it affects the cholesterol and blood sugar levels in the body with regards to weight loss.
PGX Daily Ultra Matrix – Product Description
PGX Daily Ultra Matrix is available in either granule formula or soft gel caps. The product contains a proprietary blend known as PolyGlycopplex, made up of soluble plant fibers including Konjac root. Designed to be taken with meals, PGX works by not suppressing the appetite, but controlling cravings. People tend to experience certain food cravings when their blood sugar level spikes, normally after a meal containing high Glycemic Index foods. PGX helps to lower the Glycemic Index, levelling blood sugar and thus eliminating cravings. This also has a positive effect on preventing heart disease, which can be caused by high blood sugar levels.
The company list a number of different dosage amounts for PGX, which depend on how much weight loss is desired, the individual’s level of activity and lifestyle habits. Doses range from 2-6 per day, and must be accompanied by a certain amount of water.
PGX Daily Ultra Matrix Advantage
- The PGX website is very informative about the product and how it works
- A full ingredient list is provided
- PGX is designed to result in a medically recommended 1-2 lbs of weight loss per week
- PGX contains 100% natural ingredients
- The manufacturers stress the importance of healthy eating and exercise
- Doses of PGX are adapted to suit the individual
- PGX is widely available in retail stores
- Clinical studies have been performed on PGX
- PGX helps control blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol
- The product is affordable
- The website contains customer testimonials and a FAQ section
PGX Daily Ultra Matrix Drawbacks
- PGX may not be suitable for those wanting to lose a large amount of weight quickly
- PGX needs to be take at a certain dose for weight loss maintenance
- PGX does not radically raise the metabolism
- The weight loss plan may not suit those who dislike exercise
- PGX can cause side effects such as gas or bloating
PGX Daily Ultra Matrix – The Bottomline
PGX may not appeal to a large group of dieters due to the fact that it encourages gentle, natural weight loss as opposed to the ‘quick fix’ diets most people want. However, slow weight loss is beneficial for a number of reasons, mainly because it is less likely to result in yo-yo dieting which is not only depressing but extremely unhealthy.
The cost of PGX will vary depending on the retailer, but the average price for a 120 capsule supply is about $30.00.