Phenatrim is a weight loss supplement designed to suppress the appetite, burn fat, and enhance the metabolism. As there is no official website, it is not clear if any of the ingredients have been tested for their effectiveness against weight loss. There may be testimonials to view from third party retailers. It is claimed that Phenatrim works more effectively with another product, however, it is not clear what this product is. The label states that a user may lose 20lbs in a month, which sounds like a marketing ploy, as this weight loss is more likely to be water loss than fat loss.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
Chromium, Guarana Seed, Fuxocanthin, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Garcinia Cambogia, and E & Z Guggulsterones.
Phenatrim – Product Description
It is not clear how each of the ingredients work in the body as there is no official website. Caffeine is naturally found in Guarana, which is thought to boost energy levels, Niacin may cause a flushing effect to the skin, and Chromium assists the body in burning excess fat. Together, the ingredients are designed to improve the metabolic rate, suppress the appetite, and burn fat. Take a capsule upon awakening with a large glass of water, but avoid taking Phenatrim several hours before bedtime. It is sold in twin bottles and retails for approximately $68.00 on Amazon.
Phenatrim – Advantages
- Phenatrim can be purchased online from Amazon and other third party retailers.
- Claims to help you lose 20lbs a month.
Phenatrim – Drawbacks
- There is no official website.
- It is not clear if the ingredients are safe.
- Losing 20lbs per month is unrealistic and not the steady weight loss rate often recommended by physicians.
- There does not appear to have been any clinical studies performed on Phenatrim.
- There is no free trial or money back guarantee.
- Claims to work better when used with another product, but exactly which product?
Phenatrim – The Bottom Line
There is not enough information online about Phenatrim , nor is it clear who manufacturers this supplement. There appears to be no clinical studies to find out more about the ingredient in Phenatrim and why it claims to cause a substantial 20lb weight loss as stated on the label.