Produced by Lab88, PhenterPatch is a weight loss patch that promises to function as an appetite suppressant. PhenterPatch claims to produce benefits around the clock, but no clinical trials have been conducted on this product to verify this claim. The official product website for PhenterPatch does include information on studies performed on one of its ingredients, capsaicin; however, capsaicin only accounts for 0.03% of the complete PheterPatch formula, which creates reason to question how effective capsaicin really can be in this product. This weight loss patch also contains ingredients that commonly function as laxatives.
PhenterPatch – Product Description
The official product website lists the ingredients for PhenterPatch. These ingredients include povidone K90, ethanol, capsaicin, imidurea, glycerin, sorbitol, hydrococtyl, carrot essence, triethanolamine, and water. As briefly mentioned earlier, capsaicin is believed to help increase thermogenic rates; this should result in a boosted metabolism system. Both glycerin and sorbitol typically function as laxatives. PhenterPatch can be purchased from the official product website for $38.99 for about a month’s supply. If a customer chooses to opt for recurrent billing and shipping of monthly PhenterPatch, then a discount is offered. A free seven day trial offer is also available for new customers; however, a customer will be billed for the trial offer if he/she fails to cancel the “order” after seven days. There is no satisfaction guarantee offered for purchases of this product.
PhenterPatch – Advantages
- Some of the ingredients in PhenterPatch offer scientifically proven weight loss benefits.
- This product could be an attractive option for anyone who does not enjoy taking weight loss pills.
- A seven-day trial offer is given for new customers of PhenterPatch.
PhenterPatch – Drawbacks
- The relative percentages of some of the “active” ingredients in PhenterPatch are so minute that it is questionable whether or not they can actually offer weight loss benefits.
- No satisfaction guarantee is given to back any purchases of PhenterPatch.
- This product is not supported by any clinical research.
- No timeline is given for how long this patch must be used to produce optimal results.
- This is a relatively expensive weight loss product.
- Two of the compounds in PhenterPatch function as laxatives; the continued use of laxatives can have harmful consequences on the digestive system.
PhenterPatch – The Bottom Line
There are no clinical trials cited to prove the effectiveness of PhenterPatch. Additionally, the purchase of this product is not backed by any sort of money-back guarantee. Even the “free” trial offer could be expensive if not cancelled after the seven days have been completed. Because of these factors, PhenterPatch does not appear to be an ideal weight loss solution.