Powerslim: At a Glance
Although it is somewhat hard to find on the internet, Powerslim stands out from the other products on the market containing Hoodia Gordonii and they have a very informative website. Hoodia Products are the manufactures of this product, a U.S. located company run by Kedric Van de Carr and Jacob Mullins. They are both very involved in the complete process of creating this product, and there are photos of them with the South African bushmen in the region where Hoodia is grown, and also of them overseeing the cultivation plant.
The impression given is that they actually care about the quality of the product they produce, rather than just trying to make a quick buck. The website is very attractive and informative, except for a few broken links which just take the user back to the same page continuously. The website contains a brief FAQ section which they call the “Hoodia Knowledge Base” and testimonials from customers with photos. The company expended a lot of effort in determining how pure the Hoodia is that goes into their products, offer certificates of Powerslim purity, and also gives information on how to check this in other products. Customers can verify the amount of Hoodia in their bottle by comparing the lot number on the bottle with those actually tested in the laboratory. Without a doubt, manufactures want customers to be confident in the quality of their product.
Hoodia Gordonii in the amount of 400 mg is the only ingredient. The product is appropriate for vegetarians as it is made from vegetables. It is recommended to take 2 capsules per day of Powerslim before meals, but up to six per day may be taken if desired.
Powerslim: Positive Features
- The manufactures are sincere about creating the best possible Hoodia supplement;
- A percentage of the profits are given to San Bushmen of South Africa;
- A CNN news report gave a favorable rating to Powerslim;
- They provide certification that the product is genuine and pure;
- No negative side effects are caused by this product;
- Clinical studies have shown that Hoodia Gordonii restricts the appetite;
- The reviews from independent consumers of Powerslim have been positive.
Powerslim: Negative Features
- It is limited to only suppressing the appetite and cannot increase the metabolism or eliminate fat;
- Since Powerslim takes a couple weeks to start working, those in a hurry to see quick results may be disappointed.
Powerslim is made by a company with a good reputation that appears to be trustworthy and genuine. Powerslim is priced in the moderate to high price range. A 30 day supply (60 capsules) sells for a discounted price of just $39.95 on the company website, down from the regular $59.95. This price seems an extremely reasonable investment for such a high quality product, compared to other products available on the market.