Primal Lean Overview
Founder of the Wellness Foundation, Dr Sears has manufactured Primal Lean, which aims to reduce the appetite, lower cholesterol levels, and normalize blood sugar levels through the prime ingredient Irvingia Gabonensis. Dr Sears is well known and has written hundreds of health and wellness articles and six books. Although there is no clinical research to disclose how Primal Lean aids weight loss, a study on Fucoxanthin found that the growth of fat cells reduced. Subjects on this study lost 15 lbs on average compared to the placebo group who lost only 3 lbs over the same four-month period.
Primal Lean – Product Description
Stimulants are widely used in fat burning supplements, but Primal Lean contains no stimulants. The prime ingredient is Irvingia Gabonensis (African Mango Fruit), which effectively controls blood sugar levels and reduces the appetite, while Fuxocanthin halts the catabolism of lean muscle mass. During a calorie-reduced diet, the metabolism reduces and the body may consume muscle tissue to maintain energy, which is disastrous and slows the basal metabolic rate further. The release of too much insulin may also jeopardize your weight loss goals, however, Adiponectin releases and stops the release of excess Insulin. Another helpful reason to choose Primal Lean is how it reduces the production of Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase, which transports glucose into fat. A bottle of Primal Lean retails on the official website primalforce.net for $46.96. Before a meal, take a tablet 15 to 30 minutes with a glass of water.
Primal Lean – Advantages
- Contains a stimulant free formula.
- Guaranteed results if you follow the 10-week challenge set by Dr Sears.
- Aids weight loss in three ways.
- Contact details are supplied.
- The official website offers secure payment.
- Customer testimonials are listed on the main website.
Primal Lean – Drawbacks
- Please note the auto shipment when you sign up where you will be sent three bottles of Primal Lean every 90-days.
- No free trial of Primal Lean is available.
- Side effects are listed on the main website.
- Some of the ingredients have been thoroughly researched.
- Difficult to navigate website.
Primal Lean – The Bottom Line
Dr Sears is the manufacturer of the weight loss formula Primal Lean. However, the website is difficult to navigate. Primal Lean contains no stimulating ingredients, but there are several known side effects. The manufacturer does offer a money back guarantee if you find dissatisfaction with this product.