RazTone, a slimming agent made from 100% all-natural materials, works by boosting one’s metabolic rate, regulating the production of the Adiponectin hormone, and eliminating harmful toxins. RazTone has an easy-to-navigate product website that features a comprehensive FAQ section. RazTone has also appeared on the Dr. Oz Show where it’s been said that a 100mg dose of the product is as good as eating 90lbs of raspberries.
RazTone is manufactured by a company named ANR LLC, and they advertise their product as “The Miracle Fat Burner in a Bottle”.
RazTone – Ingredients
Raspberry Ketones, African Mango, Grapefruit Pectin, Green Tea, Resveratrol, and Acai Berries
RazTone – Product Description
To be able to get the full effect of raspberry ketones and its antioxidant properties, you would have to eat 90lbs of the fruit—through RazTone, you can get the full effect in every pill-sized serving. Marketed as “The Ultimate Metabolic Weight Loss Supplement”, this ingredient effectively heightens the production of the Adiponectin hormone, an important element in the body’s fat burning mechanism. African Mango is a clinically tested fat loss ingredient that promises to cause a significant decrease in weight given a 28-day period, when used regularly and correctly. Grapefruit Pectin manages blood glucose levels and provides the feeling of satiety, causing one to eat less. Green Tea is another popular fat loss agent with the ability to speed up the body’s metabolic rate while breaking down fat cells. Resveratrol fortifies the immune system, promotes mental clarity, and improves the body’s ability to burn fat.
A bottle of RazTone costs $37 on the official website, and every purchase comes with a free bottle of Raspberry Ketone Cleanse Formula.
RazTone – Advantages
- Official website is user-friendly.
- Made from purely herbal ingredients.
- Manufacturer promotes healthy living by encouraging users to exercise and follow a balanced diet.
- Product has appeared on the Dr. Oz show.
- Product comes with a bonus gift.
- Website offers a secure purchasing environment.
- Contact information provided is sufficient.
RazTone – Drawbacks
- Recommended daily dosage is not specified.
- Only African Mango is backed up by scientific evidence proving its effectiveness.
- Customer feedback is not featured on the official website.
- A money-back guarantee is not offered.
- Website claims to offer a risk-free trial, but customers only receive a complimentary bottle after purchasing 3 bottles of the product.
RazTone – The Bottom Line
RazTone may have gotten its name from its supposedly potent featured ingredient, raspberry ketones, but as of this writing, clinical evidence proving that this product is indeed a metabolic enhancer is still nowhere to be found. Other ingredients included may be popular and effective, but the product’s formulation is not explicitly broken down into amounts per substance used, so knowing for sure if RazTone is effective is impossible. The absence of a money-back guarantee is not noticeable due to the free gift promised with every purchase of RazTone.