Revival Soy Diet Overview
Although the Revival Soy Diet will allow the consumer to lose weight , the website claims that it has numerous additional benefits. The founder of Soy Revival, Aaron Tabor, originally designed the diet to help his mother overcome some of the more unpleasant symptoms of menopause. What he found was that the soy based diet also increased his mother’s energy levels and allowed her to lose weight successfully.
The Revival Soy company has been in business since 1998, and during this time, soy products have become popular amongst consumers due to the many benefits associated with them. It is the high levels of isoflavones in soy that are thought to have the most healthy effects, with studies examining the health of the Asian population and their low cases of cancer and other mainly age-related disease, backing up their theories.
The Revival Soy website has a very clinical, medical image using attractive graphics and clearly labelled sections that make it very easy to navigate. The many benefits of soy are explained in detail, including the recommended daily amounts and how the ingredient can help not only in menopausal symptoms, but also fitness levels and the appearance of skin, hair and nails.
A chart illustrates how soon the consumer can expect to experience improvements in their health, showing that most start losing weight within a week, have better skin in 3-6 months, lower cholesterol levels in about 3 months and ongoing benefits with prostate health.
Revival Soy Diet – Product Description
Information on the Soy Revival website is accessible for free and includes newsletters, recipes and nutritional information. The diet recommends that one meal replacement product is consumed daily, in addition to one’s regular, nutritionally balanced meals of anti-oxidant rich foods. Soy Revival snack products should be eaten at intervals throughout the day to stave off hunger and control cravings.
The products, which are all purchased from the company website are quite costly although discounts can be obtained through signing up for the auto-ship purchase (20% off each order).
The bars and shakes which are the replacement products, come in a good variety of flavours, supplying 160 milligrams of isoflavones per serving. A box of 30 bars costs $74.99, a 12oz bag of Revival soy brand pasta is $6.24 and Revival Soy Nuts are $10.99 per 1lb bag. All products have a 100% 30-day money back guarantee.
Revival Soy Diet Advantage
- Revival Soy seems to have a good reputation amongst consumers
- The Revival Soy products have been featured in many magazines including Bon Apetit, Woman’s World and Cooking Light
- Soy has a wide range of clinically proven health benefits
- The auto-ship program provides a 20% discount on purchases
- A portion of money from all purchases goes towards benefiting certain charities
- The Revival Soy website is simple and user-friendly
Revival Soy Diet Drawbacks
- There is some concern about the negative effects of too much soy in the diet
- Some consumers have reported trouble in cancelling the auto-ship membership
- The website does not feature much information regarding exercise
- The Revival Soy food products are expensive
- There is a lack of information about food that should be eaten other than the Soy Revival products
Revival Soy Diet – The Bottom Line
Adding more soy to the diet is probably a good idea in general, although it would be advisable to seek a doctor’s opinion before consuming it in any considerable amount.
In terms of weight loss, anyone following this diet plan would certainly need to follow a structured, regular fitness regime as it is doubtful whether simply consuming the products would have any significant effect. This plan would also not be suitable for those needing more one-on-one support or counselling, as it offers very little in the form of community discussions and motivation.