Royal Slim Overview
Royal Slim is comprised of a herbal blend, which promises to boost the immune system, encourage fat loss, and reduce the appetite. It also claims to reduce the risk of fat settling in areas most prone to fat deposits including the waist, neck, abdomen, legs, face, and buttocks. Bodily tissues receive nourishment through the increase of blood circulation, while Royal Slim is a useful aid for obesity. It is also thought to support weight loss without the user participating in exercise. Unfortunately, there is no official website to research further.
Royal Slim – Product Description
Royal Slim’s ingredients include Licorice Root, Hawthorn, and Citrus Reticula (Orange Peel). There is no website to discover more about each ingredient, but it is thought that this product supports weight loss by improving metabolic activities, balancing hormones, and maintaining biological activities. The appetite decreases, glucose adapts into glycogens, and CNS stimulates from the supply of minerals. Good cholesterol increases, while bad cholesterol levels reduce. It is also known to improve mental and physical performance. Take two capsules before breakfast with water. It retails for $82.00 for a box of 40-capsules at herbalhome.us.
Royal Slim – Advantages
- Supports weight loss.
- Contains natural ingredients.
- Sold only through third party retailers.
Royal Slim – Drawbacks
- The manufacturer of Royal Slim is not known.
- There is no evidence to back up the weight loss claims.
- This product claims to have no side effects, which is a bold declaration.
- Royal Slim burns fat off areas of the body most prone to fatty deposits.
- The manufacturer says you do not have to incorporate exercise.
- Expensive product.
- No free trial or refund policy.
Royal Slim – The Bottom Line
Royal Slim makes a big claim when it says you do not have to follow exercise to see significant weight loss, especially when this product has no clinical data to support this. It is also not clear if this product causes side effects, but it may be useful to contact a doctor before taking a slimming aid.