SafSlim advertises itself as a weight loss product to reduce abdominal fat in a short period of time. This liquid form supplement contains Safflower Oil known for its fat-burning properties. The full ingredients in SafSlim include Water, SAFACtive 78 High-Linoleic Safflower Oil, Glycerine, Xylitol, Gum Arabic, Citric Acid, Vegetable Juice, Xantham Gum, Sorbic Acid, Guar Gum, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E, Palmitic Acid, Linoleic Acid, and Oleic Acid. It contains a natural flavor and Ascorbyl Palmitate maintains the products freshness. Clinical studies on Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) discovered that it regulates the appetite, reduces body fat, and sustains lean muscle tissue, which is good news for your resting metabolic rate.
SafSlim – Product Description
The reason why abdominal fat is so difficult to shed is mainly due to a poor diet, genetics, stress, a sluggish metabolism, and an increase in appetite. However, a clinical trial discovered a daily supplementation including High Linoleic Safflower Oil reduces the appetite; controls blood glucose levels by increasing the belly fat hormone Adiponectin. Over a period of 16-weeks, a double-blind crossover study discovered that High Linoleic Safflower Oil encouraged a 6.4 percent reduction in abdominal fat, increased lean body tissue, and averaged an increase in Adiponectin by 20.3 percent. The manufacturer’s patent pending emulsification technology is a tasty way to deliver this essential fatty acid. The amount of Linoleic Acid in SafSlim would compare to taking 240 soft gel capsules per month to achieve the same results offered by this weight loss product. A bottle of SafSlim is available in two flavors and costs $29.99 through the manufacturer’s website safslim.com. Take two tablespoons each day.
SafSlim – Advantages
- SafSlim is free of wheat, lactose, milk, dairy, yeast, gluten, or soy.
- This smoothie like texture is available in two flavors making it a tasty alternative to weight loss supplements.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid improves the rate of lean muscle tissue to body fat.
- Full ingredients for SafSlim are listed and further information provided.
- SafSlim is available to buy through the manufacturer’s website and through health stores.
- The Frequently Asked Questions page answers some common questions.
SafSlim – Drawbacks
- The studies on SafSlim were not performed on regular dieters but professional athletes.
- Information on the manufacturer is limited.
- It is not clear how long you have to consume SafSlim to notice visible results.
- The official website has no customer testimonials.
- There are no free samples.
- Full contact details are not supplied.
- There is no money back guarantee.
SafSlim – The Bottom Line
Although Conjugated Linoleic Acid has shown positive results, it is not identified as a major ingredient in SafSlim, and only professional athletes were the ones involved in the clinical trial. SafSlim’s main ingredient is High Linoleic Safflower Oil, which has been found to increase the belly fat hormone Adiponectin by 20.3 percent. The product is a tasty alternative to the usual weight loss supplements, but including exercise in any weight loss regime is recommended.