- 3.50 / 5
Skinny Magic Overview
Skinny magic is a dietary supplement aimed to control the appetite, boost energy, regulate carbohydrate and sugar intake, and even encourage exercise. Its ingredients include mostly stimulants and it trademarks under HerbShop Inc. It claims that with the additional energy and urge to exercise, the reduced calorific intake from the suppressed appetite will help you lose weight. There is one customer testimonial with a before and after picture, but it does not include a statement. There is no scientific evidence to back up its weight loss claims on the official website.
Skinny Magic – Ingredients
Vitamin B6, Calcium, Magnesium, and Chromium. The proprietary blend includes Black Cocoa, GeranaXTM (from Geranium Flower), Phenylethylamine HCI, Natural Caffeine, 1,3-Dimethylamine, Theobromine, Caffeine, and 9,12-Octadecadienoic.
Skinny Magic – Product Description
The official website does not detail why or how the ingredients work to aid weight loss. Chromium and caffeine are natural fat burners, but the manufacturer does not offer any additional information. There are contraindications for persons suffering from hypertension, sensitivity to caffeine, psychiatric conditions, heart disease, depression, ADHD drugs, MAO inhibitors, recurrent headaches and pregnant/nursing women. It is recommended to take one Skinny Magic capsule 1-2 times per day in the morning or mid afternoon with a large glass of water. Take on an empty stomach or two hours after a meal. Do not exceed more than four capsules per day, and avoid in the late afternoon, as it may impair sleep. It retails on the official website skinnymagic.net for $59.95 or 60 capsules, although there is a trial pack available for $2.50 for 1-2 capsules.
Skinny Magic – Advantages
- There is a trial pack available that covers 1-2 dosages.
- Secure payment is offered.
- There is one customer testimonial with a before and after picture, although there are several more
- testimonials on the order page.
Skinny Magic – Drawbacks
- There appears to be no free trial or money back guarantee.
- There is no further evidence or research included on each ingredient and how they assist weight loss.
- There are contraindications against specific ailments.
- It is only available to purchase in the United States and Canada.
- The product is expensive.
- The trial pack will not show substantial weight loss results after one dose.
Skinny Magic – The Bottom Line
Skinny Magic claims to suppress the appetite and encourage exercise, but this may be a ploy to sell the product. There is no substantial evidence on why this product works, and as there is no free trial or money back guarantee, plus the official website is lacking professionalism, it may be best to look elsewhere.