Slim Shots: At a Glance
Slim Shots is a liquid hunger suppressant that is now among the top diet aids in Europe, especially Britain. The maker offers an instructive, yet basic, website with detailed information about the product. Initially when you go their website, you’ll see a picture of Brady Bunch star and 2007 Celebrity Fit Club winner Maureen McCormack, who gives her endorsement to Slim Shots for helping her lose weight. The website provides a great FAQ segment, along with a terrific segment on overall fitness and diet. Slim Shots makes no assertion that it is anything but a basic hunger suppressant (similar to Hoodia Gordonii), and emphasizes that its use should be combined with diet and physical fitness, or even along with weight reduction supplements. The nutrition page furnishes advice for losing weight and eating right, and describes the multiple advantages of attaining proper weight reduction goals. For those who know a bit about dieting, the segment won’t be anything new, yet it does offer convenient tips for dieters needing additional help.
Slim Shots: Facts
Slim Shots is a basic product that has minimal and well-known ingredients. The fundamental mixture consists of organic oat and palm oil, along with water. In conjunction, these substances expand the stomach contents, producing a sensation of satiety and stimulating the natural hunger suppressant agent. The label for the Slim Shot product depicts the brand name, ‘Fabuless’. Formerly called ‘Olibra’, Fabuless is a product added to some foods, especially dairy items, to furnish a sense of fullness as it adds a creamy texture. The quantities of the oils in Slim Shots are not identified, however the label says the shots contain 20 calories and 2 grams fat apiece. Every shot contains artificial vanilla flavoring and sweetener to improve taste, and while they can be used alone, most dieters are likely to add them to what they eat or drink. It is suggested that you take 2 doses of Slim Shots daily during the first week with the morning and afternoon meals, decreasing the dose to 1 time a day in the subsequent weeks.
Slim Shots: Positive Features
- Slim Shots is made from simple, all natural, recognizable ingredients.
- The website depicts lab tests on the success of ‘oil in water’ hunger suppressants.
- The product has enjoyed great success in Britain, and has been the recipient of favorable critiques in America.
- The product does not cause dependency.
- The company does not make any elaborate promises about Slim Shots
- Slim Shots does not include any stimulants.
- The maker provides a 30-day guarantee for refund of purchase price.
- The product’s packaging resembles “creamer” type packets for convenience.
Slim Shots: Negative Features
- Some customers might require something beyond a hunger suppressant to drop pounds.
- The product cannot be obtained anywhere but on the Internet.
Slim Shots: Conclusions
Slim Shots appears to be a simple and legitimate appetite suppressant. Doubtlessly, the ‘oil in water’ drink has an impact on cravings and as the maker emphasizes, it is effective solely if used along with improved diet and fitness. The product’s price is in the median range of similar items, running $39.95 for a single month’s supply, which seems costly for what is essentially a couple oils and water. Slim Shots would be a satisfactory option for someone with doubts about using another commonly used hunger suppressant, Hoodia Gordonii.