Solo Slim Overview
The main selling point of Solo Slim seems to be that is an all-natural, vegetarian capsule that only requires one dose a day. The company claim it is an â€˜easy way to shed poundsâ€™ and that it starts to work immediately upon taking. The Solo Slim website is very simple and really gives very basic information about the product. Whilst not seeming to over-hype their product, it is doubtful that it will do everything claimed, such as allowing the user to eat whatever they wish and not having to exercise. The site does have a good testimonials page, including some that are accompanied with photos, but there is no FAQ section. One extra though, is the addition of a video that shows Solo Slim being featured on â€˜Health Journal TVâ€™.
Solo Slim – Product Description
As well as containing decaffeinated green tea and Citrus Aurantium, two ingredients many consumers will be familiar with, Solo Slim also contains some lesser-known substances. Konjac Glucomannan is derived from the Konjac root and is basically a fiber that will allow the consumer to feel fuller, longer. This works in conjunction with Lotus Leaf flavanoids and alkanoids which suppress the appetite. For fat burning and dissolving effects, Solo Slim uses Hawthorne Hyperosides and L-Carnitine Tartrate. Unfortunately, no product label is shown so the actual amounts contained in the capsules are not known.
Solo Slim Advantage
- Solo Slim requires only one capsule per day to be taken.
- The website is user-friendly and gives an adequate amount of information.
- The product claims to be all-natural and is suitable for vegetarians.
- The company offers a 30-day trial offer.
- Green tea and Citrus Aurantium are known to be effective in increasing metabolism and fat burning.
- The product contains no harsh stimulants.
Solo Slim – Drawbacks
- It is unlikely that the product will start working immediately as claimed.
- The website contains no FAQ section.
- Solo Slim does not contain Hoodia Gordonii, a proven appetite suppressant.
- The company dismisses the idea of needing to make healthy eating and regular exercise part of a weight loss program.
- Solo Slim was only tested on â€˜friends and family membersâ€™ of the manufacturersâ€™, who, if this were true, would obviously give good reviews.
- Solo Slim is not featured favourably on any independent dieting websites or forums.
Solo Slim – The Bottom Line
There is nothing about Solo Slim that makes it unique in any way and the idea that any pill will work immediately and without the benefits of diet and exercise is highly unlikely. If Solo Slim really were as effective as it claims, it would be featured on major dieting websites, which is not the case. The cost of Solo Slim is at about the mid-range mark, and is offered directly from the manufacturers at $39.99.