REMovyl: At a Glance
Unluckily, REMovyl is one more weight reducing product that appears to promise more than it may provide. As a matter of fact, Mirabella Institute, the creators of REMovyl, do not give out much information about their product except for a website with very limited details. REMovyl Advanced Formula is a ‘miraculous new patented mixture’ that causes people to lose weight without changing the way they eat or the way they exercise, plus people can keep the weight off forever. The authorized REMovyl website does have an FAQ area which, at a glance, appears to offer adequate information. But, by upon closer examination, you will observe that a lot of the data is repetitive and the same questions are asked and answered several times in various ways. Considering everything, the FAQ area only has limited information, except for an ingredient list and a brief description of the suggested dose.
REMovyl has a great quantity of essential oils; rosemary, sage, caraway, juniper, coriander, basil, cinnamon, clover, star anise, sweet orange, Tasmanian blue eucalyptus and black pepper. The lone explanation of any of these 13 components is that ‘each has their own function,’ which is not extremely useful. It contains other ingredients, such as Caffeine and Camelia Sinensi, but just like before, there is not any information given as to why they are included. As the components are blended in a proprietary mixture, the quantity of each is not revealed, nor is the real product label displayed. The REMovyl pills are to be ingested twice daily, one pill in the morning upon waking and two 6 to 10 hours after. It is emphasizeded that just 2 servings should be taken in any 24 hour time period, which is a strong indication that the pill may include a huge quantity of caffeine.
REMovyl: Positive Features
- The product seems to consist of all natural ingredients.
- The company includes a free trial bottle with the first order.
- Caffeine is known to be a powerful stimulant that can increase the metabolism relatively safely.
REMovyl: Negative Features
- The REMovyl website contains very limited information.
- The company is very ambiguous about the amount of weight loss to be expected.
- It is not explained how weight loss can be maintained, as they claim it will.
- The FAQ section is very poor and uninformative.
- No clinical trials have been performed on REMovyl.
- The company does not encourage any changes in diet or exercise.
- REMovyl has received very negative independent reviews,
Any consumer interested in this product should do their own research on the Internet before buying. A dieter who wrote a blog reported that she felt nauseous and had headaches when she took REMovyl and she really did not lose the amount of weight that they claimed in the advertisement she saw. Also she emphasized that in spite of claims to the contrary, the creators of REMovyl have instructions written on the product bottle about dietary alterations, suggesting that people eat plenty of protein and limit carbohydrates. Since there isn’t enough information about REMovyl and it has a bad reputation, it is highly unlikely that a consumer with good sense would buy this product for $29, which mainly just contains various essential oils and caffeine.