Tylathin: At a Glance
Made by Alma Bioteck, Tylathin is a product that targets hard-to-get-rid-of stomach fat.
The Tylathin authorized website is a very simple one page description of details about this product which claims to, in addition to trimming the abdomen, promises to be able to trim the fat off the entire body, lessen the amount of fat storage, and stop the harmful effect of ‘yoyo’ dieting (a phrase that refers to the problem of losing weight when dieting just to gain it back when regular eating habits are resumed).
Though the Tylathin site is properly designed and, being just a single page, simple to study, it provides very little useful information. No FAQ’s or customer testimonials are provided and there is only the briefest mention of clinical trials that have been done on the main ingredients (in 16 European studies). The site also declares that the product, touted as a ‘magic fat burner’ has been verified as being efficient by 78 doctors, but this is not substantiated in any way, making the statements rather superfluous.
There is even less data offered about the real Tylathin product which is most likely in the shape of a capsule. Super conjugated linoleic acid is the only ingredient mentioned. How this works to decrease fats is not explained. In reality, conjugated linoleic acid is a ‘healthy’ fat which is proven to reduce the body mass of people who are overweight. But because the ingredient quantities are not revealed, it is unknown how much Tylathin actually contains.
There isn’t any advice given for using the product and no discussion if it should be combined with dieting and exercising (however, certainly, this is suggested by health care experts as a matter of course).
Tylathin: Positive Features
- Tylathin has powerful conjugated linoleic acid which is a verified fat loss substance
- The company gives out a free sample of this product
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee for Tylathin
- The substances it contains, even though they are unfamiliar, are all assumed GRAS (generally regarded as safe) according to the FDA
- The website is easy to use and only one page
- Cheaper prices are available for bigger orders
Tylathin: Negative Features
- There aren’t any reviews shown from customers who have used Tylathin
- There isn’t an FAQ area
- There are not any details about clinical research
- There isn’t a list of ingredients available
- There are not any dosage measurements
- There aren’t any other consumer testimonials for Tylathin
There isn’t much of a chance that someone would consider purchasing Tylathin , since there is such limited information about it. At minimum, customers like to know what ingredients they are consuming and a responsible manufacturer would provide this data.
Even though there is a free sample of Tylathin provided on the website and it is definitely not the priciest product in the market at $38.95 for single bottle, it just cannot be recommended without more product data.